Good evening JMB parents and guardians,
This is Mr. Briggs with some announcements for everyone:
- Reminder that schools will be closed on Friday, April 14th & Monday, April 17th for Spring Break.
- There will be a junior class meeting on Wednesday, April 19th at 6:30 in the media center to continue planning for the Jr/Sr Banquet to be held on May 13th.
- And for your planning purposes, a reminder that Monday, April 24th – Tuesday, April 25th – and Wednesday, April 26th will be delayed opening days with only students who are taking that day’s PARCC Assessment reporting on time.
- Monday and Tuesday will be for those students enrolled in English 10
- Wednesday will be for Algebra 1 and Algebra 2 students
Thanks again for your continued support of our JMB students! Feel free to call 410-677-5141 or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
I hope everyone has a great Spring Break!
INFO for an upcoming “What’s Next? Post-Graduation Success!” event - What's Next - Post Grad - Success.pdf